wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 23, 2013





Frank Harper, "Angel Lake"


Oh be still my heart 
and listen to the angels sing . . . 
the desire of the soul is everlasting peace . . . 
light and love . . . 
to have our wings again, 
and fly above the broken hopes 
and hurts 
that weigh and bind the soul 
to unforgiving soils . ..
be still my heart
and let the music soak 
into my dreams . . .
and be my glory
linking me to heaven . . . . . . . . .

How exciting it is to have Frank back with his celestial music . .  inspirational and so exquisite it brings the tears to my eyes . . . 



*******************************************





Dave Imbernön, "The Damned Piano"


Some of the nicest, dreamiest piano around. Vision creating . . . my mind floated away with the notes . . . clutching each as if 't'were gold . . . treasure to be found in the sound-waves. These piano pieces sounded like the flow of emotion . . . emitted from the electric fingers of the pianist . . . Beautiful!

********************************************



GingerTom, "Music And The Movies 3"




My favorite version of the tune, "My Nova Scotia Ceilidh" was the one with the drums . .. .  powerful, captivating, catchy and enormously motivating. AHHH . .  that was both versions . .  well, in that case, the Flutey version which seemed more rich and rounded out musically . . . and I felt more like dancing . . . and after all, the story was about a piper so perhaps the "flutey" version told more of the tale . ..  Hmmmm . ..  it's hard to decide because . .. I like them both AND the story too!

**********************************************



fri.events Orchestra, "Following Paths of Winds"






Beautiful . . . Like in a quiet night, bask in the peace and quiet of these lovely, relaxing compositions. I have enjoyed this music for many an hour and sensed the gentleness that went into these sensitive pieces . . .  

***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment