wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Artist Shares



These are shares of some of my favorite music. I am fond of many different styles and genres, but you will find that I am particularly fond of NewAge or Ambient . . . also World, depending on the instruments used in the production. Having this opportunity to go back over my reviews has renewed my awareness of some of these old favorites of mine.  I will share the artist page and one album with links and maybe a review or two . . .

*******************************************************************************


Simone Cilio



Treasure every moment as time goes by 
each speeding second .. .. 
something will die. . . 
fall into the soil 
and become one with the earth . . . 
disappear from the grasp 
if held too close . . . 
a wayward balloon . .. 
lost from the touch 
lost from the view . .. 
sweetly the melodies 
flow by on strings 
of a momentary connection 
higher and higher 
each note that gallops by 
               swallows time 
and disappears like mist in the midday sun . . . 
the music holds my beating heart. . . I hear the hammering of its song against my resounding bones . . . I listen breathlessly to the music .. .. while it becomes part of my essence as it flows through my blood . .. nourishing me . . . the air around is imbued with the incense of the song like a dream . . . it flutters by insubstantial …. a butterfly against the flame of emotion . . . to capture such beauty . . is lost to the soul . . . like a bubble holding the dreams of a child. . . simple shimmering messengers . .. flying up to the heavens to the angel's waiting hands . . *************************************************** music played like this is compassionate and humble excusing itself from the room as it dissipates from the air waves leaving tender memories of such beautiful melodies emotional and full of loving desire . .. Also posted: http://orangeupurple.blogspot.com/2011/05/piano.html

*********************************************************************


Walter Mazzaccaro
http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/359668/walter-mazzaccaro


I am surprised that I haven't given a review for this particular album . . . I know that Walter is one of my favorite pianists . . . so much romance and tenderness follows  each stroke of the keys. His music rings a chord within my heart and I feel at one with the sounds of nature, the bells that ring and the warm melodies that wrap my soul with a sense of peacefulness and rapture . .  I dream that I am lifted above the tumult of life . . . a comfort to my heart . . where I can dwell when my life story is full of heartache and pain . . .

****************************************************************


ZmeiRaduga

The listener's heartbeat was captured by the percussion in these truly exciting pieces. And her soul vibrated with the powerful didgeridoo. Her ears cried with joy as she listened to all the mysterious voices. She felt as if she were standing, mesmerized, near a fire pit in the heart of Australia, red sparks rising up into the dark sky to join their brothers there: the cold distant stars. The pulse of the earth sang to her through these prodigious musicians and their phenomenal, sublunary mediums. And each tiny grain of sand, each boulder, every drop of water, all the beasts and the things that root into the earth - resonated with this potent, dynamic, earthy music. What a heartwarming joy to listen to this grounded music. The theme of sound being such an integral part of the earth and its universal uniqueness is so remarkable, and powerful to remember, as we often take sound for granted. If we go back to our earlier fore-parents and hear their song we perceive such a visceral and common language that it needs no interpretation. Heart to heart, soul to soul, there is no more marvelous way to communicate than through a truly potent and heartfelt music. This album was pure joy for me. The music was pleasant to the ears and created such peace in my core that I advise listening as an enhancement for well-being. There was not one track to expound on here but a raw enthusiasm for the whole album.

*****************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment