wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Sunday, April 28, 2013

DJ DOS . . . video and album . . .




                              



  Royalty-free music for professional licensing

DJ DOS, "Thoughts. . . "



I could listen endlessly . . . 
dance and dream the night away . . . 
I could fly to the stars . . . 
or dive into the deep, deep sea . . . 
the music drives me
with heart, joy, and relentlessly . . .
giving me hope for tomorrow to come
and memories of yesterday . . . 

This inspires me .  .. . thank you for sharing!

***********************************

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Barbara :D
    I'm glad :D
    (DOS)

    ReplyDelete