wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Saturday, May 18, 2013

Nice for background, relaxing or otherwise:




  Royalty-free music for professional licensing



Soft and easy on the nerves . . yet happy and upbeat . . .  a smooth jazz worthy of a listen . . . 

******************************
  Royalty-free music for professional licensing


Michiboux, "Intime"


I've been enjoying this lovely album for days and days now. . .  it has the appeal of cool jazz, relaxation music, with a beautiful liquid flow and a sensitivity to maintaining interest . .  the music has a few extra spices which adds a bit of color and the saxophone is so peaceful and touching . . ..  

*******************************


  Royalty-free music for professional licensing

Ton, "The untamed playground"


An acoustic guitar leads the way . . . carrying the golden vibes into our hearts and the rest of the music . ..  follows so peacefully . . . or tenderly with a little melancholy . . . sentimental dreaminess. . . I especially loved, "Rain Resillience" which moved me, most deeply . . . My only complaint is that some of the songs are way too short . .  but I listened for hours . . . so that made up for that!

*********************************************




  Royalty-free music for professional licensing

Klony, "Preludium"


Night and day . . . 
the music, the melody . ..  
fills my soul with song . . . 
gives me wings . . . 
gives me freedom to fly . .. 
dreams of hope for what tomorrow brings . . . 
memories of yesterday
passion and love . .. 
heartache and sorrow . . .
the music is my gift
and I cherish it deeply . . .
this electronic music has been thoughtfully put together . . . and I am loving it very much!

******************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment