wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Monday, May 27, 2013

Noise Flower



http://www.reverbnation.com/noiseflower

A little share of one of my favorite FaceBook friends . . . with a career as a doula, strong and sexy, with attitude, and a composer who makes music to light my life . . . I am intrigued by her . . .  I often look for her latest music. "Nightlight" is a fluid rock piece with an uplifting demeanor, full of light and energy.

I'm quite impressed with this music . . . strong beats and intros . . . labeled as electronic, new-wave . ..  this music has a clear . ..  cool quality, inspiring and spiriting . . ..  simply some of the best around . . Here is a play-listing (102 tracks long) from Reverbnation" 
Enjoy!:



No comments:

Post a Comment