wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Friday, May 24, 2013

Three Day Weekend at the Door . . .

Well, the weekend is nearly here . . . and after a few exhausting weeks at work, I hope to catch up on my listening and writing . . . I am planning on a peaceful weekend . . . and music always lends itself well to rest and relaxation . .  anyway, MY favorite music does . . .

This is a good start toward that:


  Royalty-free music for professional licensing


Beam Fragment, "Kaleidoscope"


As I listened I sensed that the various instruments create such a plethora of thoughts and inner visions . . . in particular the lengthy "Kaleidoscope" track captivated my fancy . . . especially that soulful harmonica . . .wrenching at my heart like a sentimental dream.  These are mood setting pieces . . . slow like a smooth flowing river with ripples and light beams that tell an eternal story . . . I couldn't take my ears off this album . .  Each unique track with its own message . .  "Babel" with the interesting vocals and "Mirror Of Time" fragmented and reflective . . . bouncing with lines of light reflecting over and over bringing in the melody of beauty . . . 

The music over all was relaxing, but interesting and it felt as if the artist had used enormously creative endeavors to put together a seamless voyage for the listeners . . I am looking forward to hearing more from this artist!


**********************************************

  Royalty-free music for professional licensing


SiJ, "Land Of The Mind"


Quiet, slow, introspective . . . gathering motes of sound as it progresses . .  a feeling of floating gently through the atmosphere . . . meditative and peaceful . . . such is my first impression as I listen to "Endless Journey." The music stays true to form, throughout, with this style, yet continues to captivate my interest and mood . . .the sounds of the environment (birds, winds, rain, storm, etc) are expertly woven through with instrumental variety . . The newage track, "Temple Of Neuronáutica" was quite dark with muttering vocals giving a feeling of fantasy come to life . . .  Overall an excellent album to have as background music to accompany quiet activities or perhaps a nature video . . . Loved it!

*********************************************

How about this bluesy, jazzy piano . . . OH MY . . . has caught my ears from the first . .. my heart warms up and I am enthralled:

***********************************************

Or give me a piano solo any day . ..  what is it about the piano that captures the emotions so readily? *S*I*G*H*  be still my heart:


  Royalty-free music for professional licensing


BEYER Cédric, "Voyage"


So much beauty in this piano music . .. such a romantic flow with a delicate employment of emotions and drama . .  the fingers flew over the keys with confidence and grace . . . This was such a captivating listen that I couldn't stop playing these five delicious and generous tracks . .  creating a truly delightful afternoon for this listener.

*********************************************

How about something dark and dreamy?:



**********************************************

I will add reviews later . . . still trying to find a browser that will work with Jamendo's music player without halting in the middle and refusing to budge.  I haven't had any trouble with the widgets working, so I usually listen from my pages, once I find something I like. And these have captivated my interest . .. . 

***********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment