wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Always Interesting and Appealing . . .






Briovere Buffentis, "Another night (47)"


When I heard those first notes . . . and then that funky female vocal of "Spring Fever"  . . . I was captivated . .. my feet tapping . . . my heart beating in rhythm . . . totally in love with the music (jazzy, funky, hoppy, poppy) . . . This ten track album is a generous offering and so appealing in appearance and sound that I was eager to hear each track as it came up . . . Not having heard this musician before and always eager to hear something new, but often hesitant, I discovered this album to contain some very interesting notes interspersed with conventional sounds . .. and an eclectic atmosphere where one could find all kinds of music . . . always upbeat but . .. . various nice sounds . . . and always interesting.

***************************************************

  Royalty-free music for professional licensing



JORGESTRADA, "Invocations (Simple piano pieces and three songs (Invocaciones))


I was so excited when I saw that Jorge Estrada had a new album out . . . some older music, revised, and new too . . . music that incorporates, both serenity and peacefulness from the heart of the musician  . ..  and the twinkle of responsive instruments . . . 

This musician sets a calming pace with his piano . . . taking care of our dreams and leaning into our soul with the music . . . his vocals are so emotional that one can't help but identify with the passion and try to reach out to the singer . ..  I think I especially loved the rock song, "Between two lines," which was quite stunningly beautiful and the words were meaningfully touching . . . .

 I want to add, also that the album cover was so classy it caught my eye before I saw the name or title . . . those white-based album covers are always so cooly beautiful that one EXPECTS beautiful music and with this one, you will not be disappointed.

***********************************************************

2 comments:

  1. My dear Wolfsong, Thanks for stopping to listen my music. For your support always... I was looking your blog to ask you some letters of your poems. I hope in the future, you can help me with lyrics on my songs.
    Thanks for all!
    Jorge Estrada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time, Jorge . . . Thank you for sharing your so lovely music! You know, it's the music from Jamendo which has inspired me so much . . . for my poetry.
    Thank you,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete