wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Finally, the Musician Code is BACK!

So I will give one of my favorites a try:


  Royalty-free music for professional licensing

I probably should say something about his latest : http://www.jamendo.com/en/list/a122279/music-and-the-movies-8

Fun and inspiring as usual . . . but I'm still too shaken up from nearly being hit by an SUV this morning . . . as it had to swerve around me . ..  driving up on the sidewalk behind and then swerving back in front of where I was walking . . . it made me realize how transient and precious life is . .  as long as we have it I guess . . . today was NOT my day to die . . . but now I feel as if I should do something profound . . .  but I'm not sure what . . .

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like one of the people you reviewed tried to get you, Barbara.

    We're all glad they missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks, GT . . . I feel like I have a new lease on life and now I'm not sure what to do with it . . . I'm at work, feeling like I'm out of body . . . kind of strange . . . when I get myself back together I'll probably start writing reviews again . . . and HEY . . . I only write good reviews for music I love!

    ReplyDelete