wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hu Creix, "The last door (masterized)"






How do I describe this album?  . . . which is quite extraordinary . . . poetic . . . mesmerizing . . . beautiful and demanding, maybe a little avant-garde, homogenous, edgy, futuristic, darkly bewildering ... 

The male vocals are not especially professional, but are very expressive, emotional and perhaps a little rough around the edges . . . a whisky voice, singing in a nearly rhythmic chant, spiced with a light accent, driving the song into the soul . . . Surely it is the emotion that shines through and leaves the listener fascinated. 

Once, when I first discovered CrEiX, several years ago . .  I wrote poetry to his music (for in those days he had few lyrics) . ..  it always held my interest with its defiance and anger burning deeply . .  like hot coals, black and bright . . . like shining eyes that hypnotize, in the dark . . . Now with his added words . . . I can understand it a little better. Perhaps this is the soul of the musician . .  darkly exposed . . . shadows brightly expanding the bone of the heart . . . scarlet blood flowing blackly, slow like treacle . . . smoke whispering from his mouth where embers, sullen with song, are expelled with each word . . . and his wistful soul reaches into eternity with his saxophone . . .

Excellent job, CrEiX . . . you get ten stars from me!

**************************************************

2 comments:

  1. thx Barbara few people bloged my work it's very important for me ... kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it helped . . . I like to help my friends and I love this album . . . I'll get to the others as time permits . . . Hugs

    ReplyDelete