wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Two of My Favorite Hot Guitars:




First PERSSON:

I have always been so fond of this man's guitar . . . his style of blues/rock and his presentations.  Once a member of the group: Otis Blues Band (I think - correct me if I'm wrong.)  I wish Jamendo's musicians would stop being so shy . . . we want to know what makes you . . . make the music you do . . .

He has shared some of his videos on Fandalism:
http://www.fandalism.com/180718/bVwb

and a nice line of music on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/h-persson



Here is one of his videos called "Apache:"



Anyway . . . I have had a lot to say about his music on Jamendo, under the reviewer names of Orangeupurple and Wolfsong.thePoet . . . I won't quote them here, but if you wish you can read them on his album pages . . . just suffice it to say . . . I can listen to his sounds all day long, and often I do!

http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/353631/persson


  Royalty-free music for professional licensing


*********************************************


One of the hottest and most popular guitarists on Jamendo, this musician is both prolific and powerful, in that his guitar might catch your speakers on fire . . . Here, too, I have written so many reviews . .  using lots of words (like I tend to do) under both Orangeupurple and Wolfsong. Anyway . . . give him a listen and enjoy his hot-rockin' guitar . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment