wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Sunday, September 8, 2013

Piano Playlist





Sometimes I feel alone and wistful . . . in my head . . . I need the space to think, dream, create . . . to find the last treasure . . . to look beyond the endless sky to the final star . . . to plant my roots or take my wings and soar forever . . .

And here I love to listen to a stream of piano .. . that sweet, humane and expressive instrument where the heart and the hands connect sound . . . to the inner vision . . . 

I have a playlist on Jamendo of some of my favorites . . . and now that they allow us to create a widget of these playlists and share them . .  I am quick to share mine . . . Hours and hours of listening . . . Hit the start button and listen for as long as you wish . . .




Don't forget that you can click on the song title and artist and be taken to their page on Jamendo . . .
ENJOY!
**************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment