wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Friday, November 1, 2013

Someday . . . Somewhere . . ..


I am so sorry that I haven't been able to keep up with the reviews . . . I think I need a vacation from comment writing . . .. . . my friend died and now I am sick with bronchitis . . . it is all I can do to keep up with my day to day life .  . . I'm sorry, I know it is a poor excuse .  . but please forgive me.

In the meantime, here are some great albums which I like and various  pieces to entertain you:





Tags: newage, orchestral, acoustic, relaxing, soundtracks

****************************

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=120965

Tags:  acoustic, pop, guitar, progressive rock


*****************************



Tags: piano, instrumental, electronic, soundtrack, experimental

*****************************


Tags: strings, sweet, orchestra, sad, horns


Eventually I will add the reviews and then all will be well . . .

***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment